Helping New Hampshire property owners, managers & the Property Management industry.
Growing stronger together.
Granite State Managers Association
Growing stronger together… for New Hampshire!
Granite State Manager’s Association is a professional organization of property owners, property managers and housing professionals working throughout the Property Management Industry. Originally organized in 1986 under the guidance of New Housing Finance Authority, the association has steadily grown and now includes managers of all types of real estate including:
- Conventional, affordable and subsidized residential housing
- Retail and commercial properties
- Condominiums and mobile home parks
- Properties affiliated with the Department of Housing and Urban Development and Rural Development
Granite State Managers Association provides workshops and professional training for housing professionals including:
- Fair Housing Training
- Tax Credit Training
- Blended Occupancy Training
- Maintenance Training
- Other Related Housing and Management Training
- Check Conferences for upcoming events